Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Dragon head studies

Hello everyone! Back in the saddle again here in Burbank. Thanks very much for visiting while I was on the road. Here's something I started in class before I left and continued upon my return at last night's session at the Academy. The subject is a dragon I designed back in my illustration class in art school. I showed the original painting to my students and thought to redraw the head to see how I would handle it today. Used a black line ball point pen. Not so much a demo as it was drawing with students while they worked. Good practice.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Charles, and good to see something different from you ;)
Hope to see, other than new Crash stuff of course, something from your famous project that inspired my favourite game trilogy /and CTR of course)