Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Project on target for April 1 2014

Hello there all you cool people! We're on schedule for launch by April 1 next week. Only 7 days away! Thanks once again for hanging around for all this time while I worked on getting this special project ready for publication.

I'm excited that it's at this point and relieved that I'll finally be able to share it. It's been a long and winding road as the song goes. You'll get the full story of how the project came to be once it's up and we start moving forward in the development of the franchise.

Cuz that's what we're doing friends! We're getting an entirely new character based franchise ready to roll on the Internet! The response I'm getting so far from students, professional associates, close chums and assorted folk who've had a look at it has been very very positive and extremely enthusiastic. Everyone at my school can feel the energy. They can sense something. It's in the air!

I'm working with my webmaster preparing the dedicated website and getting social media ready.

I'll be checking in with a further description of what this is about on my next entry.

See you soon! 

4 comments:

Landon Kemp said...

You've certainly built this special project up. Either way, I can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

Here we go!

Matt said...

On April Fool's Day? Hmm.. ;)

Charles Z said...

Yes indeed, April Fools, no foolin! April 1 has a special meaning in things I've done before in animation. It's a special day which is why I'm shooting for it.

This evening my students were super excited. Everyone here is anxious to get it rolling.